14 Reasons why you should buy LG L90 Dual instead of Lenovo P780
Last February LG introduced their L Series III editions of budget Smartphones – LG 40, L70 and L90 both in Single and Dual SIM variants. Earlier this month we came to know about yet another L Series III Smartphone LG L65 Dual (Read more about it here). In India, we already have LG L70 Dual (D325) and LG L90 Dual (D410) launched late last month. Both the Snartphones are giving tremendous fight to the all existing models of other brands in their respective ranges. Last week we have given our deep insight and gives you 16 reasons to buy LG L90 Dual instead of Moto G and this week we are back with yet another Smartphone comparison with LG L90 Dual (D410). If you search the internet for a Smartphone ranged between 15-20K, Lenovo P780 is one big name you will come across for sure. We dig deep into the Smartphone and here we are with the result:
Quick Specifications of LG L90:
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor [Qualcomm Snapdragon 400]
- 1 GB RAM
- 4.7 Inch IPS qHD Touchscreen Display
- 8GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB
- 8 MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- 1.3 MP Front-Facing Camera
- FM Radio
- 2540 MAh Battery
Quick Specifications of Lenovo P780:
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor [MediaTek]
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 Inch HD Touchscreen Display
- 4GB internal memory expandable up to 32GB
- 8 MP Rear Camera With LED Flash
- 0.3 MP Front-Facing Camera
- FM Radio
- 4000 MAh Battery
In terms of screen size Lenovo P780 is 0.3″ larger than LG L90 Dual, where as LG L90 Dual has much superior Chipset under their hood (Qualcomm). Let’s have a look which one has better than the other.
1) Larger display devices are difficult to carry for longer time, with 5″ screen size and large non-screen surface area undoubtedly Lenovo P780 is one large device, whereas with 4.7″ display with slim bezel with contour finish gives LG L90 Dual looks way smaller and handy device. So if you want to buy a more compact device, LG L90 Dual is the one you should consider.
2) If overall size and gripping is important to you then you should buy LG L90 – where you will have 5.18 x 2.60 x 0.38 inches (131.5 mm x 66 mm x 9.6 mm) for LG L90, you will find 5.63 x 2.87 x 0.39 in (143 x 73 x 10 mm) in Lenovo P780, a bit more thick.
3) If you want to use the latest OS, then you should choose LG L90 Dual. Where the LG device comes with KitKat (4.4.2), Lenovo P780 comes with a Jelly Bean (4.2.1) out of the box, which you currently can’t upgrade to KitKat.
4) Love taking photography? You will get the best of still images with 9 auto grids DSLR like 8MP Shooter with a capability of record 1080p [Full HD], where you will be able to shoot 1080p [FHD] videos with 8MP with Lenovo P780 with traditional one Auto Focus option.
Also Read: LG L90 Dual – D410 Unboxing Video
5) It’s human tendency to keep large and heavy devices away from our hands (keep them In our pocket, purse). LG L90 dual weighting only 126g, while Lenovo P780 is 176g (50g more than LG device).
6) Internal storage is very important factor how smoothly you can run your Smartphone these days, With Lenovo you will get either 4/8GB fixed storage with 32GB expanding option. With LG L90 dual you will get 8 GB mass storage with 32GB expanding option.
7) Still using the traditional way to unlock your device and let your friends see the pattern or pin? No more, with revolutionary KNOCK code, now you can just tap on the blank screen to unlock it. You can read more about it here.
8) If you have witnessed the revolutionary LG G2 and it’s Quick Window Cover (through which you can receive call, play music, check your weather), get ready to enjoy the same with LG L90 Dual, as it supports the same.
9) Keep your private life private with LG’s revolutionary Guest Mode. Set separate pattern for you and your guests.
10) Still fighting for the TV remote? Or always forget to bring it with you while you relax on the couch? With Quick Remote you can access your TV, Blu-ray player or DVD player from your Smartphone.
11) Do you keep searching for pen to note down sometime important? With LG Quick Memo, you can virtually write on any screen on your phone. Save it or Share it, the choice is yours.
12) Others LG Quick Series apps such as QSlide, QTranslator and QShare along with Clip Tray (through which you can copy & keep an image or text for future use), Plug & Pop (it will show all multimedia apps on a floating window as soon as you insert the head set) makes it extra special than Lenovo P780.
13) Love listening Music & FM? With LG L90 dual you can record each songs you listen on your FM radio, even if you missed it from beginning, with LG’s unique FM Collector, you can start recording from 3 minutes before you press the recording button. The best part, it won’t record the RJ voice.
14) There is an exclusive apps called LG Backup which let you backup your entire device with a single click. If you are upgrading yourself from LG L Series II Smartphone L7 II or above, you can take the backup with a click, and restore it on L90 with a click.
While Lenovo uses a launcher as their UI, you will fine fully customized Optimus UI on LG L90 Dual. Now we leave the final verdict to you all. So if you are planning to buy a new Sub-20k device, let us know which one would be your first choice?
If you love to carry a big screen device or talk over the phone for a long time, Lenovo P780 is an awesome device to have where LG L90 Dual is made for game loving youth who loves high resolution graphics oriented games and watching videos on their phones, talk and chat over the phone for a longer time. The best part of it is its design for comfortable gripping during gameplay or watching a video. With 2540 mAh SIO+ technology battery your phone will run a full day without any trouble for sure.
To Buy Lenovo P780 from Flipkart – Click Here.
To buy LG L90 Dual from Flipkart – Click Here.
If you ever hard of AnTuTu Benchmark then watch this video where we have tested Lenovo P780 and show you which one scored higher between Lenovo P780 and LG D410.